Monday, January 9, 2012

Hair Drama

It's currently only 8:30 in the morning and I've already had it out with my boy.  
About his hair!!  This is not a fun way to start the day.
Christian's hair is pretty long right now.  That means picking it out instead of putting product in it and mashing it down.  Two minutes after his hair was all picked out, Christian is mashing his hair down.  This creates an I-just-rolled-out-of-bed look.  I tell him that if he can't leave his afro alone that we need to cut his hair.  Drama!  I mean crying and everything.  It took at least 15 minutes of explaining that he was not in trouble.  This is not a punishment type situation.  If you want your hair mashed down, we have to cut it.  If you don't want us to cut it, you have to deal with having it picked out everyday.  
I expected hair drama from my girl...not from my boy.  Holy jeez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment