Monday, January 9, 2012

Sweet!

For all my Avalon peeps who may have also started fasting today, let me just go ahead and apologize.  This is a teensy bit cruel, but I gotta share!


My husband is consistently on the lookout for new ways to use Kelli's Jellies. 


The first night, Chris did this while I was folding laundry.  He says to me, "you're gonna love me for what I just did."  The second night (I was adamant that he do it again), I decided to get some pictures so I could share them with you! Here's the newest delicious trick to try with my jellies:


Bake some sugar cookies.
 Straight out of the oven, use a spoon to press down the middle of the cookie.
 Then, put a spoon of delicious jelly right in the nice little pocket you made.  Let them cool enough so that the cookie won't fall apart in your hand.
It is SO SO good!
I love sweet treats!
Guess we'll be getting back to this in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment