Saturday, March 24, 2012

new stuff





Awake
This is a new tv show that comes on NBC.  Chris and I happened to see the previews when we were watching something else and decided to record it.  It's pretty interesting.


The Shack
Alright, so this book is unlike anything I've ever read before!  My dad had just read it and recommended that I read it too.  He told me that it was a little hard to get into, but that I should give it a go.  He told me the basic idea and I was so interested in it that it was actually a very easy read.  There was apparently some drama about whether this book was fiction or non-fiction.  It's totally worth reading.


Mary Kay Andrews
She is an author that I just found out about about a month ago.  I am having a great time reading her stuff!  It's the normal romance novel stuff that I always read, but with some mystery tossed in too.  She's the kind of writer that pulls you in right away.  If you're a girly-book reader, you should try her out.


Fruit Loops
Yep.  Fruit Loops.  Although I've never been much of a cereal eater, at the age of 32 I have discovered a love for Fruit Loops.  Silly maybe, but delicious.  It's the simple things!

No comments:

Post a Comment