Thursday, December 20, 2012

a lion, a tiger, and some pandas

Oh my. 
I didn't feel like lions, tigers, and bears was an accurate representation. :)


It took me a while to get this one posted.  I can't imagine why...nothing much going on around here.

Friday night (two weeks ago now) we were thinking about what we could do as a family on Saturday since we miraculously didn't have any plans.  It's been a few months since we've been to the zoo and since we have a family pass, it's mostly a free trip.  It was overcast so there weren't a ton of people there, and turned out to be a great day to go.



The reptile house is Christian's favorite spot in the zoo. :)








Pretending to be asleep...I'm sure you can imagine how tired she was after riding around in the stroller.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment